Lili’s Touch Collections 100% Human hair can of course be curled, straightened and the natural color can be dyed to any color desired.
Lili’s Touch Collections 150 Density Yaki Straight Wig. Glueless Remy Human Hair Yaki Straight Wig with Baby Hair Pre Plucked
(1)Hair Color:natural color
(2)Lace Color:medium brown
(3)Cap Size:medium cap size
(4)Cap Constrution: Full Lace
This human hair has great health texture quality with no shedding; full and abundant and pre-plucked.
Other things to should know about this Wig:
This Wig product has not been bleached knotted, but natural enough with pre-plucked and headline. It is even impossible to see the scalp
after installing the wig. Which makes it possible for you to create new natural headline with baby hair as you like.
How to Maintain The Hair
1. Bleach knotting the lace have it’s s pros and cons
Pros: it looks more natural when the knots are bleached.
Cons: the lace and knots can become weak and brittle and eventually you will notice baldness.
Alternative: it’s best to use makeup on the lace and wear a stocking cap that matches your tone.
2. Co wash your wig before install for more fullness and bounce.
3. Do not use any oil on the hair so your wig can look more natural and have more bounce to the style.
4. Wash and deep condition hair regularly, one/two weeks at a time is OK.
5. Detangle the hair gently with hands before washing to prevent shedding.
Differences between Lace Front Wigs and Full Lace Wigs You Should Know
Lace front wigs are half made by hand tied and half made by machine, while Full lace wigs are 100%made by hand tied.Lace front wigs are more competitive in price, full lace wigs are more realistic and easier to make a ponytail.
NOTE: Wigs comes with no part but can be parted however ways you wish...This product takes usually 7-10 days to arrive.
How You Can Care For The Hair:
1. Knot sealer is a great choice to seal your knots on the lower of your wig after every wash.
2. For proper and desirable wash, please keep water temperature around 40-50 degree.
3. A little coconut oil and wig shampoo is perfect for a wash. As hair is still wet after washing, let's say about 60% wet, try spraying it, by mixing the liquids (i.e, coconut oil with water) it will become smooth and gorgeous.
4. However, as it relates to conditioning, water temperature needs to be in the neighborhood of 50-60 degree.
5. Please use neutral shampoo And spring water or distilled water instead of tap water as the latter is filled with Chlorine and chemicals not so goo for the hair and can cause tangling.
To your beauty and the new you...be proud, rocking your best hair!